Winters mean a weird look. The winters take away the wet in you and add the dryness to the overall look. The skin gets so dry that the rosy lips start losing the natural moisture, the soft cheeks become too dull, the same happens with the hair and the rest of the body too. If these signs of winter are not fought back the things can go really bad for the skin in the winters. If you want a perfect look in this winter then it is time to start rethinking about how to deal with the winter threats. Some of the great ideas to fight with the winters are as follows:
- The most annoying thing of all in the winters is facing and fighting the static. The static is there on the dress and even on the head. As the air gets dry the electrons in the hair start reducing in number as well. As an aftermath the positive charge starts increasing. The remaining negative charge and the created positive charge in the hair start repelling each other. This causes the static. It is better to keep the hair sufficiently moist. There are great moisturisers available in the market. The regular soft massaging of the oils can give shine and life to the hair that generally look dry and static in the winters. If you want to stay warm by wearing some head wraps or hats then it is better to tie a bun.
- The most challenging thing for the personal beauty and looks is the chapped lips. The lips lose their natural moisture and so they become dry. The skin on the lips is too delicate and starts peeling off if they are not properly moisturized in time. As the winters come closer it becomes necessary to add oils, balms and other fashion accessories to nourish the lips. If you cannot decide which moisturizer to use then it is better to see your beautician or the beauty expert?
- Dry skin would take away the pink charm of the cheeks. The face starts looking dull and dry. The fashion experts are of the view that the soap must be avoided. Any such cleanser that is rich in the soap content must be avoided. Check the skin type with your beauty expert and then choose the cleanser and the moisturizer accordingly. Don’t let the red rush away. Keep the cheeks as rosy as they are in the blossoming springs. We can hire personal shopper in Melbourne.
- Don’t ignore the parts of the body that stay covered. They get equally dry. After shower moisturizers and body gels can save you from the winter harshness. The hydration is a must in the winters for better winter experience.
- The scalp goes dry and builds layer of white dandruff that keeps falling from the head. Itchy head and the oily appearance of the hair can be disastrous especially when you are among your friends or in a social circle. Try using oils that are neutral and made of natural components like olives and almonds.